Monday, November 29, 2010

30 for 30 Outfit 14: November 20, 2010

Shirt: Old Navy
Sweater: Express
Jeans: Express
Shoes (athletic shoes not shown): Famous Footwear
Earrings: Kohl's
Belt: Target (probably)

This was the first time I wore a ruffled or textured cami of any kind under this sweater. I'm not sure if I like how it looked since the sweater had a texture itself.

I'm wearing a belt but the sweater covers it. The belt was for holding my pants up purposes not for fashion purposes, but I've noticed that when I wear a belt and you can't see it, I just look rounder and guttier. Perhaps I should quick covering up my belt.

I had a Stampin' Up Class in the morning. It was kind of a reschedule with people that have been to my house before so I did not feel the desire to clean up. My entire pampered chef order was on the kitchen island and I didn't care.

Poly really thought she could stamp too. I had to keep removing her from the table. I was afraid she'd step on an ink pad or something. There were only 3 people total at this class. The fewer the people, the messier the table ends up. Let me just say all that mess is never fun to clean up.
Class went a little long. Well it started late and started with lunch. So as soon as it was over Dave wanted to go to the mall to buy some jeans. We only went in one store in the mall and only looked at jeans for him.  I didn't shop at all. I mean I would have if Dave didn't say no or that he'd kill me when I suggested it.

We went to Steak and Shake after. We were starving.
It was great. I love the cheese fries. I think I love them too much. I'm putting on some weight. My problem is I notice putting on weight and getting guttier so then I just want to eat more and so I do and it's a vicious cycle.

After dinner we went to Giant Eagle. I didn't want to buy anything. I just wanted to throw up when looking at food. It is a bad idea to go shopping after eating a ton.

When I was in bed, I asked my husband to get me some game to play on my phone. He asked what kind. I didn't care. He got me some train game where you have to move trains to the correct track without crashing the trains. Well I plained for a few hours and unlocked all the cities. Then I went to sleep. [Now I need a new game.]

3 comments:

  1. I have that train game, too! All the reviews said it was so hard and I beat it super fast, too. Have you done the bonus levels yet? Some of those are really hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wearing a shorter shirt so you see the belt looks so much nicer especially with jeans, even if it's a belt to hold them up. You have a lot of belts, could you do a post showing them all? Also where did you get your silver watch, I love it and have been looking for one just like it.

    ReplyDelete