Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bruise

Photo from November 2
A few weeks ago I noticed a bruise on my leg below the knee.
It doesn't look good.  I have no idea how I got it.  My husband claims I can't wear a skirt/dress until this goes away.

The bruise is very purple-y.  It is on the inside if o my left knee.  Any guesses as to how I got it?  I'm really curious because I don't remember bumping it at all.

I was so busy today that I missed a daily post. It's 12:36 AM. Too bad I didn't get this done/started just a little bit earlier.

3 comments:

  1. I get bruises on the backs of my knees sometimes, too. I think it's because the skin is thinner back there and there are a lot of veins. Anyway, I always assume it's from bringing my feet too far under me while sitting in a chair (like the edge of the seat bruises my leg). Who knows, though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your husband kicked you in bed, in his sleep of course, lol. I am always getting random bruises. It will go away. But dont stop wearing skirts and dresses because of it!!
    Daisy Dayz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often accuse my husband of beating me up in his sleep.

    I wore skirts the past 2 days. The previous 2 days I had to wear pants for work so I couldn't. So I didn't let it hold me back.

    ReplyDelete