Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Day's Worth of Twitter 11/2

12:05:24 AM - Agreed RT @SydneyLiann:I hate it when you take your hair out of the high pony it's been in all day and then your scalp KILLS when you rub it
07:04:56 AM - {Stupid} frost a day my car is parked outside.
05:35:10 PM - Christmas Card Class Teaser - Most didn't RSVP for this one. Be sad you miss these pretty cards. http://bit.ly/b0GKDt
07:35:30 PM - i voted earlier and now I'm watching election results
10:17:25 PM - I wonder what I meant to say about frost RT @SmilinColleen: Druid frost a day my car is parked outside.{I meant stupid}
10:18:52 PM - Mammal RT @mikecherepko: no one has both twitter and a landline RT @manhattanmadam wondering if anyone got my robocalls? I've had NO feedbac

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment