Wednesday, November 10, 2010

30 for 30 Outfit 3: 11/10/10 casual

Cardigan: Target - $16.08 (11/6/10)
Jeans: Express <$20
Shoes: Famous Footwear $59.59 (10/1/10)

I stayed at home all day. The only time I left the house was for these pictures.  I'm not wearing a single accessory.
Look at my dumper. It's huge. It's all those lunges.  Now I know it's huge because today I could barely get my jeans up over it.
Because of 30 for 30 I actually changed out of my PJs. I was going to run at lunch but I couldn't wait that long to shower and I felt gross. Then I didn't want to workout so soon after showering. And now it's 9PM and I didn't workout yet. As soon as I'm done with this here post, I'm going to go use the exercise bike. Yesterday I used it for 72 minutes. I won't use it so long today.  I even stretched and did an ab workout after that 72 minute bike usage.  That's the longest I've used that bike at one time. Normally I get way too bored. I watched TV this time and didn't get bored. The remote didn't work though. I wonder if the batteries are dead. At one point I had to get up and rewind because commercial skip didn't work, but besides that I was OK to just watch it because Dave was downstairs playing Call of Duty so he wasn't interrupting me.
I was telecommuting today. Poly enjoyed the bag right behind my desk chair.
Before dinner Poly sat and watched Dave while he played Call of Duty (for 2 hours).
 I made spaghetti for dinner.  Yum. I even have enough to have leftovers for lunch tomorrow.
Poly helped me finalize my Pampered Chef order

No comments:

Post a Comment