Monday, November 22, 2010

A Day's Worth of Twitter

01:42:00 PM - mine too but mainly my work one. RT @kendieveryday: my inbox scares me right now.
04:18:32 PM - Napping at the rest stop on my way to Monroeville.
04:49:28 PM - I will be late meeting my parents because I napped for 15 minutes at the rest stop.
09:31:42 PM - Exercise bike time.
11:11:06 PM - In bed wanting to sleep but my mind just keeps thinking about my long to do list. Ugh. Also Poly keeps tickling my feet.
11:18:48 PM - My chest hurts. The more I breathe the mote it hurts
11:19:50 PM - Kill 'er RT @TENroaches: An idiot on a cell horn just tries to cut in front of me. So she cut in front of everyone behind me.

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

2 comments:

  1. HI!! I am a new follower and fellow 30 for 30 challenger.. and I also am an athlete!! I love that you are a runner and do yoga and weights and all that. .. we are quite similar in that way!! I wanted to funky up my wardrobe since all I was doing was going from 1 workout to another and I was not wanting to just wear (as my mom calls them) 'stretchy pants' all the time!!!

    Anyway, just thought I would say hi and hope your challenge is going well.. I am having some trouble coming up with ideas since I have too much black in my 30 items.. and need to shake it up some more and get more ideas from others!!

    nice to meet you!! cheers, Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. I'm way behind on my 30 for 30 posts but I will do them.

    Sometimes I feel like if I post about fashion my runner friends won't like my blog and if I post about running my fashion friends won't like my blog.

    I'm heading to your blog now.

    PS Thanks for the long comment. Comments make me happy.

    ReplyDelete