Monday, November 1, 2010

Round 2: Color Rotation

This is a little late. I already summarized Round 1.  (The last picture above is from round 1 but I loved it and I needed an even number so I put it above.)


Color Rotation Summary
  1. Pink Express Knit
  2. Red Express Cardigan
  3. Orange NY&Co Tee
  4. Yellow Ann Taylor Loft Tee
  5. Green Victoria's Secret Faux Wrap
  6. Blue Sapphire Button Down Express Shirt
  7. Purple Ann Taylor Loft Long Sleeve Tee
  8. White Express V-Neck Sweater
  9. Gray Cami from Sam's Club
  10. Black H&M Sweaterdress
  11. Brown Express V-neck Sweater
  12. Pink Loft Tee
  13. Red Express Tank
  14. Orange Express Shirt
  15. Yellow Print A-Line Shirt
  16. Green Target Tank
  17. Blue Express Sweater
  18. Lightweight Purple Express Sweater
  19. Winter White NY&Co Blazer
  20. Gray Forever 21 Cardigan
  21. Black and White Striped Cardigan, Black Baby Doll Tee, Black NY&Co Pants
  22. Brown Victoria's Secret Pants. 


Red is my least favorite. I'm not sure which is my favorite. I like orange, gray, black, and brown.  What is your favorite?
How do you like the rotation? 
If I did this again, I would skip days I don't get dressed or am in my workout clothes all day.  Round three probably has me in yoga pants about half the time. Oops.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun challenge. It's so much fun to play with color!
    Thanks for "following" my blog. Can't wait to check out more of yours :)
    Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

    ReplyDelete