Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 31 Repeat - Gray (11/3/10)

Shirt: Work (a few years ago for this event)
White Shirt: Express
Pants: Express
Shoes: Littles
Earrings: Target

I didn't really have a choice as to what to wear. I was so glad that Kendi did not start her 30 for 30 until the following week.
All those cute pictures of Poly were actually before I went to sleep on Tuesday but they were taken on November 3.
I woke up super early, went to the second day of Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day, came home, worked until 3:30 and napped. I needed a nap bad. Poly napped with me.
I did not have long to nap. I only alloted myself 30 minutes.  I had to wake up, clean up, eat dinner, and set up the table for the Stampin' Up Class that started at 6.

There were 5 people total in attendance.  They all made 24 cards. It ended late.  It took a very long time.  I was exhausted. Everyone in attendance was exhausted.  We went through way more glue than I anticipated and this caused me to realize I actually lost money on each class.
The class started at 6. Well it was supposed to. We started around 6:20 and then at 6:35 or so the last person showed up.  We had to play catch up.  That all probably contributed to the class lasting so long.

Being super busy and stressed all day contributed to me getting a new maximum for moderate physical activity on BodyMedia Fit.  It was 6:53. I had 19 minutes of vigorous activity on top of that.  My old moderate activity  maximum was the day of Callie's Ultramarathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment