Wednesday, November 17, 2010

30 for 30 Outfit 7: Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tank: Target
Cardigan: NY&Co
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Necklace: Target
Belt: H&M - I think. I got a pink one for Christmas and wanted more so my brother bought me more colors. I think it was from H&M for something like $2.

In real life the color of the belt was much more similar to the color of my tank.
I was going out to dinner with my parents so I had to take my picture before we left or it would be dark.  My parents and Dave were standing right inside the door talking about me taking my pictures and watching me.  It was very stressful.
I spent my entire morning playing in photoshop to make my new banner and edit some daily photos.  My parents called asking what I was doing. I had no specific plans but a ton to get done but I told them to visit. That's what they were thinking of doing.  This was at noon. They said they wouldn't leave until about 1. They would arrive around 1:45.  My mom called when they were leaving so I had warning. Then she called when they were 10 minutes away. Oops. I had to get a shower and get dressed.  I bolted and was ready before they arrived.  I didn't put on enough makeup though.

We went to Costco.  Then out to dinner.  Then after we got home I did some work. Then I watched the Steeler game and worked.

The Steelers are bums. They lose and they keep me up too late at night.

6 comments:

  1. The top right picture is a really good pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks

    These pictures just made me think I need a haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like the top right photo.

    I want that belt so much. If it's H&M though, they wouldn't have it in my size.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to cut off about 12" of the belt part so that it didn't go around me 1.6 times.
    It's probably 5 or 6 years old. I got it before graduating college.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't notice before...are you a Steeler fan! This house is a huge Steeler house. What a game today!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup I'm a Steeler fan. Not a hardcore one but I've watched I think all but one game this year. My husband used to root for the Eagles (he's from Philly) but he's good at cheering on the Steelers now.

    ReplyDelete