Friday, November 12, 2010

Poly's Bed

Dave got mad at Poly for waking up his computer when he was opening a box so he decided to stack stuff in her bed. I disapproved.
Well Poly took things into her own  hands and used my gram's box of pictures (that are about 60 years old) and made it her bed.  After I took the pictures, I cleaned out the bed so Poly can have her bed back. (The picture that you can see under Poly is of my Gram sitting in the grass somewhere years ago.)
 I did a few photoshop actions to the photo. Click read more to see them.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Colleen - no comment here, but I do have a question - how did you get your post to do the "Read More" link? I have a long post coming up and I'd love to be able to do the same thing, but I can't figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In blogger, it is the insert jump break little icon

    screen shot

    ReplyDelete