Saturday, November 27, 2010

November 5, 2010

Outfit for work:
Cami: Express
Cardigan: Express
Skirt: Express
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Necklace: Target

Outfit after work (and I can't remember why I changed clothes or if I went anywhere)
Sweater: Express
Cami: Express
Jean's Express
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Necklace Sears

(Express clothing and Famous Footwear shoes seem to be a theme.)

What didn't work: The camis was too long for the cardigan and the sweater. I was constantly folding over the cami so it wouldn't stick out too far.

The outfit worked so well that I was able to pack up my cube to move buildings at work. Apparently I was supposed to assume to break the dress code at work and wear jeans. I did not do this. Lots of others did.  I was still able to pack in my pantyhose and skirt and I felt better about it.  We had to be packed at noon and couldn't work in our cubes after that.  I went and did Body Combat at lunch because of this and then I headed home to work.  I worked my full allotment. Starting around 2 I was checking who in my group and who that was moving was on Communicator (program like AIM) and well nobody except my manager was on.  I guess everyone else assumed that you had to be packed by noon and then could head home to work but not really work.  A very similar thing happened 15 months ago when I moved from Monroeville to Cranberry; nobody else ever works. I did take breaks to take these pictures of Poly but that is a very short break. It would take longer to get up and get water at work.
Dave was on vacation this day so he was home doing whatever. He read for a long time while I was at the kitchen table working. Poly hung out with him.
Dave got up so Poly stole his seat.
 A lot later that night, Poly was resting on Dave so cute that I got up to take her picture.

I'm trying to put less pictures of me since they are all almost the same. I have a hard time not putting 20 since I take 30. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the little color showing from below the sweater in both these pictures.
    Keep up the great remixing!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda. Sometimes it's good to have that added length just in case you bend and what not. Then you have the extra fabric so you don't give any shows.

    ReplyDelete