Thursday, November 25, 2010

30 for 30 Outfits 10 and 11: November 17, 2010

Outfit 10 was telecommuting at home.  Outfit 11 was for a dinner with coworkers who were going right after work so I felt the need to put on dress pants.

Shirt: Express
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Necklace: Sears

Outfit 11
Swap the Express Jeans for Victoria's Secret Gray pants

 
Now it's time to change my casual attire to business attire.

I did a top knot. Sydney posted it too.
 I ran 2.5 miles, showered, and then curled my hair.
I did a mix of how I normally do my hair except I used a smaller curling iron barrel. The curls held better, but I want the bigger curls to actually hold.
I was telecommuting. I don't take breaks so I ate upstairs and to get my plates and such out of my way I would go put them on the bathroom counter (the bathroom counter is the closest table-like surface to steps to go down the stairs.
I got in my car on the way to On the Border and saw that I just missed my car turning to 32,000 miles.
Dinner was with some members of WIN (Women In Nuclear) from my site and from the local FENOC.  I was a last minute invite. I'm not an officer/exec for WIN and the invite started with Officers. A bunch of the officers couldn't make it, so then they started inviting a few people that are heavily involved in WIN.

More pictures of Poly

No comments:

Post a Comment