Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 27 - Green (10/27/10)

Wednesday was telecommuting day. Dave cooked me breakfast. He made me 2 eggs and 4 pieces of toast. I buttered the toast myself.  Dave doesn't even like eggs.  I had 3 pieces of toast with the egg and put jelly on the 4th piece.  It was great.
Telecommuting meant that I would shower during lunch and that before and after the shower I'd half be wearing PJs.  I confess I did go back to work while still in my robe.  Poly sat on me so I couldn't get up. So my "lunch" was broken up by work. I just didn't want to disturb Poly.

I used the exercise bike for 40 minutes during lunch too. 
We got Pizza Hut for dinner and they messed up the order. We got wings from order 43 and not my personal pan pizza from order 41.  I was just going to suffer with the extra wings but Dave reluctantly called to complain.  They brought me my personal pan. It was delicious.
After dinner, Poly slept on me and she slept on Dave.
Shirt: NY&Co ($7 2 years ago)
Pants: Victoria's Secret (These are blue. and my 3rd favorite yoga pants that I own)
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Arm Band: BodyMedia Fit (OK that's not really an accessory but you can sure see it so I'm listing it)
Next time I do color rotation, if I don't really get dressed I'm skipping the day. I was going to but wanted to make sure I was done with Color Rotation before 30 for 30 started.

At least 2 days each week I take over 50 pictures of my cat.  I keep doing it. I mean she doesn't change much.  I really should quit this but I can't.  She just gets cuter and cuter to me.  I think about this often and think how when I have kids, I'm going to go nuts. I'll need extra hard drives just for all my pictures. 

So I notice that I wear loungewear way more often than I used to. I think because of this I eat more. Then I eat more and I gain weight or gain fat and lose muscle and then my other clothes don't fit me as well so then I wear loungewear even more often.  It's a vicious cycle. I need to snap out of it.  There never used to be a day that I stayed in my yoga pants all day. Now I do that once a week at least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment