Sunday, November 7, 2010

Shopping 10/29/10

I ordered online from Athleta. I never even heard of it but Sally made a post about having a dress in numerous colors. Her post was about two. I preferred the one I didn't get but they didn't have any that were on-sale in my size.

The package arrived November 3 but I only saw it when I was answering the door and then I was busy with parties* for two nights.

Flirtatious Dress: Black (the only color in my size out of the ones on sale)
$29.99 (originally $79)

I also bought a skirt. I bought it in tall even though I was unsure of how it would hit my knee. I think it might be 1 inch lower than I'd like (so that means the regular one would be 1 inch higher than I would like)
It is available in 5 colors for $24.99 (originally $49).
I tried on the skirt but don't think I took my picture.

I'm really happy with the dress.  I hope the skirt works well too.  I hope they both wash well.  I never order clothes on-line besides Victoria's Secret and I started small with them.  This was scary for me. If I would have made purchases the first day I wanted to, I could have had another color.

Should this dress be part of my 30 for 30? (articles from last time and results of last time) Should the skirt?

*Stampin' Up and Pampered Chef not leave the house and drink parties

1 comment: