Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 30 - White (10/30/10)

I cheated.  The covers are white.  I just knew I'd be sick for days.

Covers: White from JCP - Wedding registry
Shirt: my elementary school
Hoodie: so old that I forget
Pants: VS

Dave cooked me eggs and toast for breakfast and brought it up to me I was so sick.k
He brought a chair and snack table in so he could enjoy his lunch with me.
Poly hung out with me all day. She was nice. She napped with me.
I wish I had frozen chicken noodle soup.  I did not.  Dave got us KFC.
So don't I look sick.   Dave gave me the suggestion and I listened.  The suggestion was carrying a bag around with my necessities like Vaseline so my nose didn't get so raw.  I liked that suggestion. I also carried around KenKen even though i don't think I used it.
This would not be a post but the color rotation must go on and had to finish before the 30 for 30 and also before I had to spend days wearing a certain shirt at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment