Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pampered Chef

I had a pampered chef party 2 weeks ago.  The order arrived today in 3 huge boxes.  It took over an hour to sort through it all and put all the orders together. (Our chair is moved so Dave can play his new video game. He needs to sit right in front of the TV. I've been so busy that it hasn't annoyed me yet and it's been that way over a week and I had company twice.)
Poly liked to play with the boxes, paper and bags.
Sometimes she wasn't really in my way.
Sometimes she was in my way.
My stuff
Poly liked the paper too.
The orders

2 comments:

  1. "Sometimes she wasn't really in my way. Sometimes she was in my way." Best picture captions ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, yes.
    Kitties make unpacking pretty ridiculous.

    I'm an idiot and forgot to see when I could come pick it up. I have a party today during the afternoon so I won't really be around. :(

    ReplyDelete