Saturday, November 27, 2010

6 through 10 Summary (Round 2)

Summary of Days 6 through 10 of the 30 for 30 challenge. You can see the 1 through 5 summary on my blog too.  I'm slow at posting this summary so really I'm well over 1/3 of the way done instead of just 1/3.

I thought the "challenge" would start around day 10 but that didn't happen.  I think it is much easier this time around because I included jeans and included weekend wear.   Last time around I complained about the challenge and wanted to quit.  I'm not having as much trouble remembering what combinations I wore already.  Last time it was brutal.

Note 5 pictures and 5 different locations.  This is a first for me. Three are in front of my house, one behind my house, and one inside my house.  Two were taken on the porch but different parts of the porch so it is still a different location.
To see what items are what, view my 30 for 30 listing.  Item 24 is jeans. It is no surprise I have worn them the most.  I am home 3 or 4 days a week to wear jeans. I didn't go into work 5 of 10 days so at least I was dressed up one Saturday.

My khaki skirt has been worn 0 times because it still needs to be ironed. Ugh.

Which outfit is your favorite?  Mine is by far 8.  I also liked outfit 7 (just not as much) but in the photo the shirt and belt look many shades different even though they were very similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment