Saturday, November 27, 2010

30 for 30 Outfit 12: November 18, 2010

Cardigan: Express
Shirt: Express
Skirt: Express
Shoes: JCPenney
Necklace: Sears
Earrings: Kohl's

I loved the white shirt under a cardigan on Monday so I did it again on Thursday.  I wasn't at work Wednesday.  But it wasn't so bad because I never made it to my cube and don't think I even saw any of the same people. Usually I try to go at least a week without repeating but since the same people weren't going to see me, it was all good.

I think having the shirt tucked in helped my skirt not spin so much. That was great. Usually this skirt spins about 60 degrees every time I walk around if I'm holding a bag.

I was so busy at work. I was in building 1 all day. I never made it to my cube. I wanted to workout at lunch so I lugged my gym bag around with me all day.  That was not fun. I also didn't get to the gym at lunch so I had to miss yoga.  You should have seen me walking around carrying everything I was carrying.  I had a purse, a gym bag, a water bottle, and my laptop bag that was full of papers to the max that I ended up carrying additional papers around with me because they wouldn't all fit.

I walk like I'm on a mission, because I don't slow. People move out of my way when I walk down the hall. I probably save so much time by walking fast and by people moving out of my way.

I had way too many meetings all day so I barely got any real work done. I hate days like that.
I wore my hair up again.
I like my eyeshadow today and use of eyeshadow as liner.
This is me after I drove home from Body Pump.  I look pretty good for dripping sweat while working out.  After class, a 2nd trainer walked in and said how everyone looked so sweaty but me. She said I looked like a diva.  I don't think so. I was dripping sweat that's how gross I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment