Thursday, November 25, 2010

11 through 15 Summary (Round 2)

Summary of Days 11 through 15 of the 30 for 30 challenge. You can see the 1 through 5 and 6 through 10 summaries on my blog too.  I'm slow at posting this summary so really I'm well over 1/2 of the way done instead of just 1/2. 

I thought the "challenge" would start around day 10 but that didn't happen.  I think it is much easier this time around because I included jeans and included weekend wear.   Last time around I complained about the challenge and wanted to quit.  I'm not having as much trouble remembering what combinations I wore already.  Last time it was brutal.  It isn't even as difficult at 15 as I thought it would be at 10.

Note 5 pictures and 5 different locations.  This is the second time this has happened, but they are mostly the same locations as where pictures 6 through 10 were taken.  I guess I just spaced things out well.
To see what items are what, view my 30 for 30 listing.  Item 24 is jeans. It is no surprise I have worn them the most.  I am home 3 or 4 days a week to wear jeans. I didn't go into work 5 of 10 days so at least I was dressed up one Saturday.  My second highest are my Nickels shoes.  I almost didn't include them in the challenge because we hadn't had many cold days yet and I forgot how often I wore them last year.  I wear them to dress up jeans or with dress pants. 

My khaki skirt has been worn 0 times because it still needs to be ironed. Ugh.


I guess I shouldn't have 3 different articles that I haven't worn yet.  I guess I did a bad job at picking.
Which outfit is your favorite?  Mine is by far 12.  I also liked outfit 13 (just not as much).

2 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed by your graphing skills, you're way more organized than I'll ever be. I haven't found it hard to not wear the same outfits, but now that I'm at twenty I'm starting to feel the pain of coming up with new things. eek.
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, perhaps I'm not out of outfits yet because I didn't even wear everything yet. But I'm starting to feel the crunch. There are more outfits to wear but then I don't want to wear the same skirt a few days a part. It just gets a little more challenging.

    Thanks about the graph. I have more sheets in my excel file but I didn't make everything presentable for a blog so I didn't show them.

    ReplyDelete