Wednesday, November 24, 2010

30 for 30 Outfit 9: Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cami: Express (Not part of 30 for 30 since just under my sweater)
Cardigan: NY&Co.
Pants: Gap
Shoes: JCP
Necklace: Sears

These pictures were taken after work and it was already dark.

I went to Body Pump before work. It starts at 6:30 and lasts 1 hour. Within the first 5 minutes I got lightheaded.  I suffered through the entire workout like an idiot.  Then I couldn't get rid of being lightheaded. I sort of would but then I'd stand for a minute and was back to being lightheaded.   This lasted over 3 hours.
I had to present during a meeting a noon.  We could have brought lunch to the meeting but since I was lightheaded I knew I had to eat first.  Well standing in line to get my food, I had to crouch down so I wouldn't pass out.

I will tell you one thing, having to present while lightheaded, knocks the lightheaded right out of you. The adrenaline got rid of my lightheadedness.  But being lightheaded all morning, left my brain still all foggy and I gave an awful presentation.  I had notes that I didn't look at and then didn't say. What was on the notes was stuff I would normally have said without looking but I like them for backup.  Then at the end someone asked me what my favorite part of my job was.  I was having trouble thinking.  All I could think of were the awful things of lately of how I can't get all my work done because I have too much work.

I worked the rest of the day and wanted to do cardio (body combat) but knew with being lightheaded, I better not do that.  My husband and I went to dinner after work with a friend.  Then I came home, took my daily pictures, and went right to sleep. Don't think we went to an extremely long dinner or anything; We got home at 8:30.
I always pose like this even though I hate it. 
Poly has had enough and wants down.
Now it is time to jump AND take a picture. harder than you think.
She won
Yay
How I bent over when I was in line in the cafeteria.
I took a rest.

2 comments:

  1. Man! I'm sorry you felt so lightheaded after your workout. That would have driven me crazy. You look awesome, though. :) LOVE the cami peaking out and your shoes are super killer!

    I hope you have a really nice Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lightheadedness is no fun. I get lightheaded often but it usually only lasts a minute or 2 until I sit down. By often I mean like once a month or every 2 months.

    Thanks.

    You have a good Thanksgiving too.

    ReplyDelete