Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 for 30 Round 2

I'm at it again. It's time for another 30 for 30 (articles from last time and results of last time).  This time over 350 are participating at least (336 on the blog but people commented they were doing it too and I know of other blogs that posted their items but that aren't listed). Here are Kendi's rules; she lists them so well, I figure I won't repeat them.

Last time I didn't count weekends and regretted it.  Now I even telecommute 1 day a week so I made sure to include my jeans. I debated including yoga pants too.  I almost forgot to include my athletic shoes I tend to wear around on telecommuting day. I actually had to go back and retake some pictures to include the shoes.  I took a few pictures removing an article of clothing so that my options are still open what to include.

I also plan to do one freestyle day a week. Therefore I will be done in 5 weeks.  I have a few new cardigans, a new skirt, and 2 new dresses that I have never worn so I want to keep my options open. One of the dresses was purchased back before the last 30 for 30 and it still hasn't made it's debut.

Shoes:
1. Brown Boots (9/21/10)
2. Nickel Shoes
3. Madden Girl Black Pumps (10/1/10)
4. Purple Pumps (7/11/10) *
5. Red pumps *
6. New Balance Running Shoes (10/1/10)
Button-down Shirts:
7. White - Express (from 2004)
8. Sapphire - Express (from 2003)
Shirts:
9. Baby Doll Tee - Express *
10. Purple Ruffle Tank - Old Navy (10/29/10)
11. Gold Sleeveless - Macy's (10/8/10)

Camisoles:
12. White Cami - Express 2009

Sweaters:
13. Red - Express (2007)
14. Black - Express (2006)
Cardigans:
15. Purple Argyle - NY&Co (11/6/10)
16. Black - NY&Co (11/6/10)
17. Brown - Target (10/1/10)
18. Red - Express (9/10)
19. Winter White - NY&Co (11/6/10)
20. Green Argyle  - Target (11/6/10)
Dresses:
21. Black Athleta (10/29/10)
22. Black and White (Kohl's) - (6/27/10) *

Pants:
23. Gray - VS *
24. Jeans - Express
25. Red - VS *
26. Navy - Gap (9/4/10)
Skirts:
27. Khaki *
28. Gray (Express) *
29. Brown/Black (CK)
30. Black (Express) *

Note I wear Camis under some shirts and sweaters and I didn't count those in the mix. Sometimes you can't even see them. Other times the lace shows at the bottom. I counted one cami above just in case I leave a cardigan unbuttoned and wore a cami, I'd wear that one.

I had a lot of reasoning for my pics. I changed my mind a few times.  It actually took me a lot longer to choose my 30 items this time. The main reason was that I kept losing track at how many I had so far.  Last time I just picked random things and photographed them, then I added a shirt or 2 and photographed that. I took the pics of shoes then added some and took more. Last time all my maximum items in a photo were used except one of them because I was just under guessing what all I would need.

* means it was in my last 30 for 30

I still think I"ll have trouble with the browns this time.  I have 2 skirts that are browns but I don't think I have enough shirts or even know how to match them.

Oh no... I just realized I added Navy pants but I didn't add matching shoes! Eeek.

hello 

I'd love to see your lineup. Leave me a comment and I'll check out yours.

I feel like the combinations are never ending with this combination but I feel like I'm still going to struggle.  What would you put together for an outfit?

2 comments: