Friday, November 12, 2010

30 for 30 Outfit 5: Friday, 11/12/10

I didn't do what I was supposed to do today and I played on the computer. So there are so many pictures to choose from to post. All my Photoshop actions were gone that I made/downloaded the other day. I'm not sure what I did. It took me 3 minutes to remake Sydney's tutorial. Good thing I printed out the steps.
Sweater: Express (~2006)
Jeans: Express (2010)
Cami: Kohl's (2005) (only wore it because the V-neck gets lower as the day goes on. This is not part of my 30 for 30)
Shoes: Famous Footwear.
Necklace: Target
Click Read More if you want to see a couple photos edited a lot of ways.

Do you have a favorite look of the photos?

2 comments:

  1. I like the fourth to last and the second to last! I want some pics like that of my family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to email me a picture, I can edit it.

    ReplyDelete