Saturday, November 27, 2010

30 for 30 Outfit 13: Friday, November 19, 2010

Cardigan: NY&Co.
Tee: Express
Jeans: Express
Necklace: Target
Earrings: Kohl's
The first outfit of the day broke the 30 for 30 but I did say I would have a freestyle day AND I was forced to wear something with our logo on it.
Pants: Express (they are too tight on me now. I keep forgetting and only seem to attempt to wear them when I go to the gym in the morning)
Shoes (that you can't see): Payless (2002)
White Shirt: Express
Shirt: Work
Another volunteer since I didn't want to put pictures of the kids on here.
I went to 6:15 yoga for the first time. Then immediately following, I went to spinning class.  I had a normal work day in the morning, but at lunch I had to head over to Butler Catholic Middle school.  I was filling in for someone for a presentation to the entire school.  Then after, I was filling in for someone else helping with an activity. Each homeroom needed 3 volunteers for the activity so a lot of people were needed. This event was the third event this week that I filled in for. I guess it could count as 4 since I filled in for 2 different people. 

After work, I went to a Lia Sophia jewelry party. I ordered 4 necklaces and 1 ring. I just looked at the necklaces on the website and can't even remember which ones I chose. I wanted too many of them and some people at the party helped me decide which ones to get and now I can't remember. 

I promised Dave I'd bring him home dinner after the jewelry party.  It was supposed to be over at 8:30 but we were having fun and I was indecisive so I didn't leave until 10:30 or so. So the only place left was McD's.  The lines were so long; I couldn't believe it.   I got some food then, too.  On my way to my to present at lunch, I didn't allot time for lunch, so I had to get McD's on the way. I got a large French Fry at lunch and the same plus chicken fingers at dinner. 



No comments:

Post a Comment