Tuesday, November 23, 2010

DSP Class Cards

I already posted a teaser to this class. Here are the rest of the cards.
I did this class on November 3, November 13, and November 20. I did the same class 3 times.  The class duration varied due to number of people and amount of people who did take 2.
I will have one more class where we make Christmas cards.  I will still have to make more cards after that to mail all that I need to make.  I hope I end up making enough and don't have to cut my list again this year.  I should probably quit posting all that I make or people won't be surprised when they get their card.

Do you have a favorite card?

1 comment:

  1. cute cards... MY fav is the last one, its cute, I like the button on it... guess its time to get organized for cards already.. holy cow time is flying by!!!

    have a good evening!! cheers J

    ReplyDelete