Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 25 - Orange (10.25.10)

Shirt: Loft
Cardigan: B Moss
Pants: Gap
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Earrings: Target
I didn't know what to wear with orange and this cardigan was just right there staring at me. I don't know if it matches but it looked OK to me. But then I didn't know what pants to wear.  I chose navy. I wore navy shoes too.
I didn't sleep well so I was very tired in the morning. I worked. It was probably a busy day.  I went to body pump.  I planned to do cardio too but by that point I get so hungry.  I came home and ate dinner. I had leftover chicken noodle soup. I was going to have it with Dave but he bought pizza for himself. So then I ate all the soup. Then Dave was mad.  He had pizza though.  There was extra broth so I made Ramen to use up the broth.  It was tasty. I should have made more for the rest of the broth but I didn't and then the broth just sat in the refrigerator all week and we threw it away.
BTW I barely use any broth as you can tell by my Ramen which is why we had so much extra broth.
I also wrote my first guest post about shoes.

I'm sick of wearing a watch that I hate. I really need to find one that isn't huge and isn't expensive and is metal. I think my criteria isn't that difficult, but really it is. Places need to quit making watches that cater to the 300 lb person.  Does anyone have a watch they love? Where did you get it?

3 comments:

  1. I have a Swatch one I love - they've done a line recently of different solid colors that is super-cute. The only problem is choosing one! Thanks for stopping by The Button Jar - I'm glad I found your site!

    Lydia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the orange & aqua combo! I wear those colors all the time together and am glad to know there's at least one other person on the planet whose given it a try! Haha

    I thought I'd let you know about the giveaway I'm hosting right now for two pairs of Kendra Scott earrings & some OPI nail polish - come check it out!
    http://elizabethsdailyadventures.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt got me a Swatch watch about a year ago and I love it! Before I had one that didn't fit right and kept twisting around on my wrist.

    ReplyDelete