Friday, November 26, 2010

30 for 30 Outfit 16: November 23

Dress: Kohl's
Cardigan: NY&Co.
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Earrings: Target
Necklace: Kohl's

Well this is the first time I wore the dress in the challenge and it took until day 23. This is also the first I wore this dress since August 21.  It was in the hamper for months waiting to be washed in the washer all by itself.

Poly was hogging the bed
It was an extremely busy day at work.  My manager got back to me about how I can't get everything done this year and he just said to compress the schedule.

I ran at lunch.  This meant I showered with washing my hair 6 hours apart.  After I ran I did a Get Fit Fast workout at the gym for abs. It was pretty good.

5 comments:

  1. The dress is cute! I know what you mean about having something at the bottom of a hamper for months and months, though... some of my clothes are going through the same thing right now. *coughs* Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It had to be washed separately. I always figured I'd do it after my real loads of laundry... and didn't.

    I have had a table cloth waiting to be washed since I had a party December 3 of last year. I'm afraid the red will bleed on other things so it's another wash separately item. I better wash it because it looks great around Christmas.

    Thank you! The dress is a little different than my normal style. I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine are at the bottom for the same reason -- I have one separate bin of clothes for "dry clean only" (aka Dryel only) items, but I never get around to washing them. Sad!

    And maybe it's time to wash that table cloth so you can use it again THIS year! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is this Dryel you speak of? Last night I handwashed a dry clean only skirt. Usually I don't buy dry clean only but the material seemed like it would be OK. I tore the hem while washing it though so maybe it wasn't OK. It's still drying. I need to see what I did to this awesome skirt when I get home.

    This skirt: http://scrapandrun.blogspot.com/2010/11/30-for-30-outfit-6-saturday-111310.html

    I have 2 hampers. One for lights. One for darks. I keep pantyhose and the few special instructions clothes elsewhere (usually a pile somewhere)

    ReplyDelete