Sunday, November 14, 2010

Header

I made a header/banner.

This is my 4th revision.  Maybe I should post all my versions up to my current version.  I feel like I'm not done though.
I only yelled for my husband to help me 2 or 3 times.  He only heard me one of those times so it counts as only needing help once.  I couldn't figure out how to get the transparency to work right on the background image.  FYI you have to add a white layer.

What do you think?  It's at least better than the default banner.

I ended up with 30 pictures that I cropped in a square and was trying to figure out which ones to use.  The 4 I did use were 4 of the first 8 or 9 pictures that I choose.  The one of me running was the last one I found out of these 4.  My first version didn't have one of me running, but I felt like that is such a part of me (if I'm not injured) so I wanted one on there.

My trusty camera on a tripod took the first and third pictures.  My husband took the second picture after I protested that he was right there and should take it instead of me getting a tripod to take some outdoor shots.  My friend Brie took the fourth shot at a race on July 4.

1 comment: