Monday, November 29, 2010

Run - November 23, 2010

I ran at work. I ran during lunch. I wanted to run 2 laps but I hadn't run in ages AND I was extremely busy at work so I got out to run much later than I wanted to.  It was a little chilly but not cold and it was windy. When I started the run it was 59 degrees and the wind was 12 mph.  This workout did remind me that I need to take my inhaler before I run outside now. It was just cold enough to bother my asthma.


WORKOUT STATS

Pace:30:10 (min)    10:01 (avg)    05:55 (max)
Speed:1.99 (mi/hr) (min)    5.99 (mi/hr) (avg)    10.11 (mi/hr) (max)


It took me 20:28 to do the loop 1 time. The loop is 1.55 miles (I used to think it was 1.6 miles but iMapMyRun tells me differently than the trainers told us when they first put in the trail. Granted if you round 1.55, you get 1.6.)
May 28, I did the same workout in 20:46
On April 7, I also did the workout in 20:46.

Most of the time I ran more than one loop and all summer I didn't run the loop. Since to and from the trail is over a quarter mile, I feel it's only justified to compare 1 loop to 1 loop.  I either only ran 1 loop twice or I didn't document all the times. I know when I was running 4 days a week I didn't document all my details. Then a month later, I really regretted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment