Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 29 - Purple (Friday 10/29/10)

2 outfits. 2 purples.
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Pants: NY&Co (2009)
Outfit 1:
Shirt: Victoria's Secret (2009)
Outfit 2:
Tank: Old Navy (10/29/10)
Cardigan: NY&Co. (2002)
My husband is in on my daily pictures with Poly. But I think it was only to show me how he can hold her better for pictures. 
While I was at work, Dave started to make apple cake. Well he was making the applesauce for the cake.
UPS Delivery
Building Furniture with Poly's "help"
The apple sauce
A few weeks ago we bought some things at Ikea. One of those things was furniture for in my closet because I don't have enough drawer space.
Next we hung up hooks for my purses.  Here's the finished product.

5 comments:

  1. Mmm, apple cake.
    I love the color of that purple tank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S.

    I just got the tank that very day and purple is my favorite color so I thought I might be biased. Glad someone else likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the purple top also

    What all did you get from UPS? there are a ton of boxes there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stampin' Up order
    Staples order was 3 boxes of 250 envelopes for card making
    box on right is a monitor.
    a water filter in the amazon box
    the last box might have been a hard drive. When we got all the boxes, we didn't remember what all we ordered until we opened them.

    The UPS driver had to take 2 trips to walk it all to the door.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really funny that it all came at the same time like that

    ReplyDelete