Thursday, November 25, 2010

30 for 30 Outfit 15: November 22, 2010

Shirt: Express (2003 - back when you didn't have to iron their shirts and back when their sleeves were long enough)
Pants: VS
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Necklace: Target
Earrings: Kohl's
For years I've thought this shirt fit me perfectly, but then I had to go and take a picture from behind. It looks so baggy. Now I'm a little disappointed in my shirt.
Dave was on vacation from work but had to go in for a meeting. So the drive in wasn't worthless, we went to Olive Garden for lunch. Man have I been wanting their cheese fonduta (with extra bread).  It was so good. I did share a few bites with my husband but otherwise I ate it all. It was my meal.

My work day was extremely busy. I made a timeline with what I have to get done for the rest of the year. I also noted how things are due before the timeline has me completing them.  I also noted that this is without taking any of my 12 vacation days.  That really helps my stress level.

After work I had to go to Monroeville to give my mom her Pampered Chef order. I thought I had to go for a doctor appointment but my weeks were mixed up.  We had made plans to eat dinner together based on my doctor appointment time. I just stuck with the same time. I did get an allergy shot though I headed down at the correct time but I got tired so I stopped at the rest stop and napped for 15 minutes. This caused me to be late.  How many people do you know that need to nap for 15 minutes when they will be driving for 50 minutes to an hour?

We went to Johnny Carino's for dinner and I was super disappointed. They don't have Italian Chili every day of the week anymore and they don't have it Mondays.  My parents were there on a Friday and were told they had it Monday through Wednesday. We get there on a Monday and the rotation changed.  Italian Chili is the best and I'm so mad that I didn't get it.   Now I just never want to go back there because of this.  The hostesses and servers recognize me even though I go with different people, that's how often I got. Not anymore. It was easier to go when I lived 15 minutes away. Now I live an hour away and am just very mad about it.  I should try to look up a copycat recipe and make that sometime.   If you look at everything individually in the Italian Chili, I don't like it, but if you mix it all together, it's great.
After I got home, I watched 2 episodes of Grey's Anatomy and 1 episode of Criminal Minds
I used the exercise bike for 35 minutes

4 comments:

  1. Johnny Carino's is the worst Italian (if you should even call it that) restaurant I know. Good riddance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johnny Carnio's is way better than Olive Garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh yum I love olive garden! I love the color of that blouse.
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, I used to love Olive Garden but it seems to have gone downhill and Carino's was a million times better. (I say was because not any more.)

    ReplyDelete