Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday, 11/7/10

Dress: H&M ($9.95)
Tights: Target ($7) (opaque tights that aren't very opaque which is what I've said for years and years about tights and pantyhose on me which is why I just stuck with Nude Pantyhose all my life)
Shoes: Famous Footwear ($5)



Wow that's a cheap outfit!
It was almost dark when I took my daily pictures.

Today I didn't do nearly as many things as I wanted to.

I never wore these shoes with a skirt before. I was testing it out to see how they work. They are easier to shop in than a normal pump but I like the look of a pump better.  These are very similar to the shoes I wore twice last week but I didn't post about them yet.  I will be doubling up all week with posts (an old post from the past 2 weeks plus the current post for 30 for 30)
A family picture
I woke up and wrote/read blogs for a few hours.  Then I had breakfast.  Then it was time to put laundry away.  I I wanted to put laundry away, take more laundry downstairs, and then go for a run. Well that didn't happen.  I was putting laundry away and Dave's lecture just made me so tired. I decided to rest on the bed on top of the laundry. That's right I said on top of the clean folded laundry.  The pile of socks was a little uncomfortable. I napped for about an hour. Then I put laundry in after reading a few more blogs of course.  I spent more time reading blogs than I did writing posts. I'm still so far behind.  I have a long list of what to write about in addition to my day to day activities.  I think I need a vacation day just to write all the posts.

I went to go to the track to run. There was something going on so I wouldn't run.  I then went to Adam's Township Community Park to their 1.3 mile loop.  I only did it once.  My iMapMyRun  stopped working a little in the middle.
Distance 1.20 mi, Duration 0:11:04, Pace 09:13 min/mile, Speed 6.5 mph.
I really ran 1.3 miles not 1.2 so the speed and such are a little off too I think. 
I got back from my run and used my exercise bike for 12 minutes.  I didn't want to overdo it since I haven't run in ages.  Perhaps I can get a run in tomorrow on the treadmill and do a mile or so. This will help me get my miles up.

I put the load of laundry in the dryer and finally put my dress in wash on gentle cycle.  It has been waiting to be washed since August 21. I may or may not put the dress in my 30 for 30.  It was in my 30 for 30 last time. It's the black and white dress.

Poly jumped in my bag with the stuff I bought at Target. I made her day by removing my cardigans and tights and she got to hang out in the bag for hours.

I showered, folded laundry, and blogged.  By that point I had to rush out to JoAnn Fabrics to make sure I got there before they closed. I needed to buy glue. Everything I wanted was on sale so good thing I had a coupon for an addition 20% off everything.  Usually the coupon is 10% off so this was a great deal.  I should have had a lot more.  I wish I got there earlier. They only had 2 of the good glues so then I bought one of the kind of crappy glues.  I also bought a red ribbon since I'm out of Red Stampin' Up ribbon.  Then I bought an 8x10 frame so I can get a picture of Poly printed to hang up somewhere in the house.

I picked up dinner for Dave on the way home.   I got him a cheesesteak at Dibella's and I planned to eat leftovers at home.  I had a leftover smoked porkchop. Then I heated leftover general tso's chicken but didn't like it so threw it away.  I had some pumpkin bread.  Then I had club crackers with cream cheese.  During dinner we watched the Eagle's game. We then watched Fringe.

I still have to pick my 30 for 30.  I think it will be harder this time because I have too many new clothes that I haven't worn so I don't know if I will love them or hate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment