Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving (30 for 30 Outfit 18 - 11-25-10)

Dress: Athleta
Cardigan: NY&Co.
Tights: Target
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Necklace: Kohl's
Earrings (can't see but are hearts): Gift for Valentine's Day 2007.

Well guys I wore tights again and still think they look stupid.

This outfit was really comfortable for eating. The shoes aren't that old and they are awful for walking around in. I bought them on October 1 and think I'll throw them away after this challenge is over.
I was originally going to workout before the Thanksgiving festivities started but since I stayed up too late, I slept in until Dave woke me up saying that my parents would be here in 15 minutes.  He was off by an hour but close enough.
Once I realized I had additional time before my parents showed up, I thought I should clean. I did not do that. My BodyMedia Fit won't work on my new desktop. I keep getting the blue screen of death. I am beyond mad.
Lunch plus 1 more piece of pie and minus half that gravy
We went to Houlihan's for lunch.  I didn't eat a lot but was full.
 As soon as we got home, my brother and husband were already relaxing before the rest of us got in the house.  I think their shoes were off within seconds, too.
Later we snacked on vegetables
Then came the pie. We had 2 kinds. There were 5 people. Two pieces of coconut cream pie got eaten.
Poly was uneasy with addition people around.  After a little while, she sat on my dad's lap.  She didn't stay for long but at least she looked cute on his lap long enough for a picture.
Finally she jumped up on Dave and took a little nap. My dad was in Dave's seat so I think Poly was confused. Dave was also in my seat.  I was in 4 different spots because I don't sit still.
My brother played with my camera. I think he was bored.
Yoga pants so I could wear shoes

My brother dresses like an 80 year old man.  That's a member's only jacket.  The sweater is from Goodwill.
Consider this my brother's daily picture ;)
My family left at 8:30 and I ate a small dinner. Then I tried to figure out my computer and getting BodyMedia to work.  I didn't post at all so I failed at my goal for a post a day. I did make up for it over the rest of the weekend though.

4 comments:

  1. I really like the outfit. I keep being tempted to get that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is awesome. I wish they had more colors for the cheaper price in my size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eyes are gorgeous in the closeup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brie, thanks. My mom said she loved that picture too. I didn't know why. I thought all my pictures from close-up look similar. The far away ones I look squinty though.

    ReplyDelete