Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Impromptu 5k - Treesdale (November 27, 2010)

I have not been running at all but I don't pass up a race. I especially don't when people discourage it.
So I ran a race.

Well it was my worst race ever.

I updated iMapMyRun and it won't get a GPS signal. This was very annoying before the race and is still annoying now. Everything I try is nothing but trouble anymore. I don't know why I even bother. Oh I bother because I'm obsessed with data.


10 minutes of the course were downhill or level. That was not fun for someone who hasn't been training. I hear it also wasn't fun for those who had been training.

I thought the Race for Grace had an awful course. This is worse because it ends with the worst hill instead of ending on a downhill. I want to map this course and tried and then realized I don't remember a thing about where I ran.

No comments:

Post a Comment